Almond White Chocolate and Cranberry Energy Balls
½ Cup almonds
½ Cup cashew
¼ Cup almond protein powder
¼ Cup maca powder
¼ Cup unsweetened shredded coconut
½ Cup white chocolate, chopped
1 Tbsp maple syrup
½ Cup dried cranberries
½ Cup cashew or almond butter
¼ Tsp salt
¼ Cup white chocolate, melted
¼ Cup almonds, chopped
1. In a food processor, add almonds, cashew, protein powder, maca powder and shredded coconut. Process until well combined.
2. Add maple syrup, cashew or almond butter and salt. Process again until dough forms.
3. Transfer the mixture into a large mixing bowl. Add cranberries and white chocolate. Stir until well combined.
4. Form balls with your hands. Place them the freezer for about 20 minutes to firm up.
5. Drizzle with melted white chocolate and chopped almonds. Enjoy!
Share what you’ve done with us! #fuelercooks